Thursday, April 2, 2009

Art Filled Weekend


So this weekend is full of art related events!!! Today thursday april 2nd The new Csu Museum will be opening up. The opening reception is 7pm to 9pm. The ribbon cutting will take that long because it is enormous. Friday the 3rd internationally reknown artist Mel Chin will be speaking at the Csu Museum from 5:30pm to 6:30 pm. I shall be attending this event so i will miss the first hour of the friday night gallery walk. I will be at my studio right after the event so you can still catch me at The Gallery underground. MOCA will be having the mask exhibition on friday night as well. The exhibit focuses on masks painted by members of the community. Proffessional artists as well as art enthusiasts will be displaying work. On Saturday the 4th the CSU Undergraduate Art Exhibition will be held at the Curman Gallery at the Lory Student Center starting at 6pm. I shall be at that opening for about an hour or two. I hope to see everyone at these events, this weekend is a great chance to get some great art exposure which is very rare in Fort collins

No comments:

Post a Comment