Monday, August 19, 2013

Dreams of today

I believe this is the first time sharing a dream of mine. The one I had last night was full of fascinating imagery. Our fair city was a gigantic metropolis. It was a mechanized marvel, a living organism of steel and concrete. What struck me the most was the immensity of this world which I had conjured up. Everything seemed like a vital organ in a giant creature. Off in the distance I would see cables falling from their position which seemed as if they traveled to earth in slow motion even though they were simply falling a great distance at the regular speed. It is like watching a sheath of ice breaking off a glacier and falling into the ocean. Time seems to slow down but nothing could be farther from the truth. I am quite inspired by this dream. I would definitely say that it is a dystopian view of what is today but where could such imagery come from. Certainly not this sunny paradise I call home...

No comments:

Post a Comment